Innovation Academy sees itself as part of a global movement that aims to contribute to societal transformation through education about sustainable development. Educational goals include promoting environmental awareness and information about environmental problems and solutions, exchanging experiences, and inspiring action. Innovation Academy is founded on the belief that all of us can be influenced and inspired by positive and practical examples of change.
duties and responsibilities
- Create an English-language version of our Greening Industrial Areas website
- Create subtitles for our 30-minute Greening Industrial Areas documentary
- Research and develop interactive educational games using Kahoot and other digital platforms for the GreenCity Seminars
- Create a flyer for the online seminar ‘Freiburg Green City – Social, Ecological and Economic Aspects of Sustainability’
skills and qualifications
- very good to near-native communications skills in German
- interest in and commitment to various aspects of sustainability
- interest in environmental education
- graphic design experience
- flexibility and the ability to work independently
what we have to offer
- interesting and diverse tasks and responsibilities in a green enterprise
- a small, international team of friendly colleagues in a flat hierarchy
- opportunities to put your own ideas into practice
duration of the placement
- 2 June to 14 August 2020
- 21 hours/week
If you are interested in this internship experience with futurGenerator Toronto – Freiburg and have at least GER300 proficiency, send us a brief statement of interest and a copy of your university transcript (an unofficial copy is fine). Send your statement as an attachment (please name your files “2020 iPRAKTIKUM – your last name, first name – statement/transcript) and include information about your level of German proficiency. Please use the subject line “2020 iPRAKTIKUM application”.
We are accepting statements of interest until: 22 May 2020
If you have any accommodation needs, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.