Innovation Academy sees itself as part of a global movement that aims to contribute to societal transformation through education about sustainable development. Educational goals include promoting environmental awareness and information about environmental problems and solutions, exchanging experiences, and inspiring action. Innovation Academy is founded on the belief that all of us can be influenced and inspired by positive and practical examples of change.
duties and responsibilities
We are seeking support for a marketing concept of our new virtual tours and online-seminars. The concept will include a social media component. Interns will also edit English-language sections of our website and translate new texts from German into English.
- Analyze our business relationships
- Develop a marketing concept
- Establish contacts to Canadian and American Universities
- Edit and refine the English version of our website
- Translate German texts into English
skills and qualifications
- Business studies and marketing background
- Very good to near-native communications skills in German
- Interest in and commitment to various aspects of sustainability
- Interest in environmental education
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
what we have to offer
- Interesting and diverse tasks and responsibilities in a green enterprise
- A small, international team of friendly colleagues in a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities to put your own ideas into practice
duration of the placement
- April 12th to July 15th 2021
- 20 hours/week
Intern will receive a stipend!
If you are interested in this internship experience with futurGenerator Toronto – Freiburg and have at least GER300 proficiency, send us a brief statement of interest and a copy of your university transcript (an unofficial copy is fine). Send your statement as an attachment (please name your files “2021 iPRAKTIKUM IA – your last name, first name – statement/transcript) and include information about your level of German proficiency. Please use the subject line “2021 iPRAKTIKUM IA application”.
We are accepting statements of interest until: 30 April 2021
If you have any accommodation needs, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.