- Registration https://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/academic-progress/registration-enrolment/
Registration opens Monday, July 15th (deadline is September 13 th). You can register by either paying your fees or by registering without payment. The Fall 2019 request form for registration without payment is be available on the SGS forms and letters page.
- Acorn step-by-step guide http://help.acorn.utoronto.ca/how-to/
- SGS Sessional Dates https://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/academic-progress/sessional-dates/
Please familiarize yourself with the sessional dates, they contain important deadlines
- SGS Student Forms & Letters https://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/academic-progress/student-forms-letters/
In September, a lot of students entering UofT with you will be looking for housing in Toronto. It might be easier to find something a little earlier, so feel free to start looking now. Some pages you might find helpful are https://toronto.craigslist.ca/, http://www.kijiji.ca/b-apartments-condos/gta-greater-toronto-area/c37l1700272, and https://www.realtor.ca/
- SGS new student infos (including infos about your student card and UTORid number) https://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/admissions/getting-started-as-a-new-student/
Please obtain your UTORid number as soon as possible, and send your University of Toronto email address to Helena Juenger (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as you have it. Once you have registered and found a place to stay in Toronto, please update your “current mailing address” in Acorn. If you are a PhD in the funded cohort, please note that without a current mailing address set up in Acorn, the system cannot process your funding.
- Course Enrolment
Once you have your UTORid, you can start logging into Acorn (see information attached). You can request courses on Acorn, but to fully enrol, you need to fill out an Add Course Form (find it at the Student Forms & Letters website above): https://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/Documents/Add+Drop+Courses.pdf and submit it to Helena Juenger (email@example.com). Please review the Instructions for Graduate Course Enrolment on Acorn.
Please also familiarize yourself with our Graduate Handbook.