University of Toronto Library just renewed the Germanistik Online Database, offering
- more than 50 years of bibliographical information and history of German Language and Literary Studies online
- 350,000 entries going back to the first issue with annual update with 8,000 new entries
- expert presentations of the central publications of the year
- state-of-the-art classification
- non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Access is also available via the Links & Ressources list on the right sidebar of the German Department’s graduate pages.