aiforia is committed to promoting the responsible use of resources and sustainable practices. We develop, coordinate and implement a variety of local and international projects and organize seminars and educational programs. As an official partner of “Green City Freiburg”, we offer tours for international specialists on topics such as sustainable urban planning, integrated mobility, regional self-sufficiency, renewable energy and civic engagement.
duties and responsibilities
We are looking for support for our current INTERREG project, which is designed to promote migrant entrepreneurship. You will conduct research, assist in the interview process and help organize a stakeholder workshop. In addition, you will create materials and develop resources to support our study visit program and seminars on sustainable agriculture.
skills and qualifications
- good to very good communications skills in German
- academic experience in the social sciences, sustainability management or environmental sciences
- flexibility and the ability to work independently
- interest in and commitment to various aspects of sustainability
what we have to offer
- interesting and diverse tasks and responsibilities in a green enterprise
- a small, international team of friendly colleagues in a flat hierarchy
- opportunities to put your own ideas into practice
duration of the placement
- 15 August to 15 November 2019
- 20 hours/week
If you are interested in this internship experience with futurGenerator Toronto – Freiburg and have at least GER300 proficiency, send us a brief statement of interest and a copy of your university transcript (an unofficial copy is fine). Send your statement as an attachment (please name your files “2019 iPRAKTIKUM – your last name, first name – statement/transcript) and include information about your level of German proficiency. Please use the subject line “2019 iPRAKTIKUM application”.
We are accepting statements of interest until: 10 July 2019
If you have any accommodation needs, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.